- Contains Quatrefolic®, a glucosamine salt providing 500mcg 5-MTHF.
- Folic acid is a synthetic form of folate that is metabolised in the body to produce 5-MTHF by the enzyme methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR).
- Quatrefolic® demonstrates a high solubility in water which facilitates absorption by mucosal cells for further circulation in the blood.
- 5-MTHF is a good form of folate supplementation for people with lower activity of the MTHFR enzyme. It’s also a good alternative to folic acid supplementation as it does not mask vitamin B12 deficiency symptoms.
- Supports brain health, cognitive function and memory.
- Supports cardiovascular health by helping to reduce homocysteine levels in the body. It also assists red blood cell production and supports blood health.
- Supports healthy foetal development.
- Supports emotional wellbeing and helps prevent dietary folate deficiency.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||1.052mg|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)||500mcg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.