Preconception for Women
- Australia’s first preconception multi with Quatrefolic®, the 4th generation folate and folinic acid.
- Contains the active form of folate, 5-MTHF for those women with certain genetic polymorphisms that affect methylation of folic acid.
- Contains 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel® in a daily dose, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate. Ideally iron stores should be boosted prior to pregnancy as iron supplementation in the first trimester can aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness.
- Provides B vitamins in their metabolically active forms that may support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Includes natural betacarotene as Lyc-O-Beta® along with natural carotenoids as Lutemax® which provides 2mg of lutein in a daily dose.
- Provides only activated vitamins B2, B6 and folate and the natural form of vitamin B12 found in food, hydroxocobalamin.
- Contains key nutrients such as 270mcg of iodine, 60mg of CoQ10 and 24mg each of elemental iron and zinc in a daily dose.
- Copper-free formulation! Copper rises naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary.
- Ultra-low excipient formula; only microcrystalline cellulose & ascorbyl palmitate.
|Each capsule contains (daily dose 2 capsules, Vcap)|
|Natural betacarotene (Lyc-O-Beta®)||5mg|
|Tagetes erecta flower extract equiv to fresh||1.1g|
|equivalent lutein (Lutemax®)||1mg|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||10mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||10mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||25mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||12.5mg|
|Levomefolic acid (Quatrefolic®)||267mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid, 5-MTHF, active folate||150mcg|
|equiv. folinic acid, vitamin B9 (activated folate)||100mcg|
|TOTAL FOLATE PER CAPSULE||250mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||250mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||47.65mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||42.5mg|
|equivalent vitamin D3 (vegan)||500IU|
|Iron (II) glycinate (Ferrochel®)||43.83mg|
|TOTAL MAGNESIUM PER CAPSULE||50mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||10mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||37.38mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||10mg|
Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For best results, take for 3-4 months prior to conception.
The nutrients in this supplement may interact with drugs, foods and other nutrients.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.