- Immune system health and function to fight illness
- Skin health & repair, including wound healing
- Zinc levels in the body within normal range
- Reproductive system health
- Sperm health including motility and production
- General health and wellbeing
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.
Directions For Use
- Adults- Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
- Those seeking immune system function support
- Those seeking a supplement to support their skin health
- Individuals with minor wounds
- Pregnant woman
- Males seeking reproductive system support
- Those seeking a supplement to improve their general wellbeing
Zinc Gluconate 105mg
equiv. Zinc 15mg