- Healthy red blood cell production & red blood cell health
- Iron levels in the body & absorption of dietary iron
- Efficient absorption of organic iron compared to inorganic form.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase
Directions For Use
- Adults – Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
- Storage: Store below 30Â°C in a dry place
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soya beans. No artifical flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
- Healthy individuals who seek a blood tonic to help support their blood health
- Pregnant individuals with additional iron requirements
- Those who suffer from or prone to dietary iron deficiency
Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate) 24mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 30mg
Folic Acid 100mcg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2mcg