Preconception for men
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sulphate Free, Vegan Friendly
Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath. Every ingredient has been carefully chosen for its exceptional quality, absorption and is well tolerated.
- A high-quality multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant specially formulated for men that may optimise preconception health, sperm health, a healthy conception and a healthy baby.
- May support testosterone formation and levels, sperm motility and production, energy levels, thyroid function, nervous system function, immune system and skin health and may assist glucose metabolism.
- Provides key antioxidants such as zinc, selenium, vitamins A, C and E, lycopene and CoQ10 that may support healthy sperm parameters.
- Provides activated B vitamins including folinic acid, an activated form of folate for men with certain genetic polymorphisms and may support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Contains 1000mcg of hydroxocobalamin, a natural form of vitamin B12 found in food which readily converts to methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin without introducing additional methyl groups.
- Ultra-low excipient formula; only ascorbyl palmitate and microcrystalline cellulose as added excipients
Each capsule contains: Retinol acetate 414mcg, Equivalent vitamin A 351mcg RE, Thiamine Hydrochloride 19.06mg, equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1) 15mg, Riboflavin-sodium-phosphate 19.74mg, equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2) 15mg, Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 20mg, Calcium pantothenate 54.56mg, equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 50mg, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate 23.51mg, equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6) 15mg, Calcium folinate 271.27mg, equivalent folinic acid, Vitamin B9 (activated folate) 250mcg, Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12) 500mcg, Choline bitartrate 100mg, Biotin 100mcg, Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate 112.08mg, equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)100mg, equivalent magnesium 6.94mg, Colecalciferol (Vitashine®) 12.5mcg, equivalent vitamin D3 (vegan) 500IU, Natural d-mixed tocortrienols (EVNoIMax™) 16.67mg, equivalent total pure tocotrienols/ tocopherols complex (vitamin E) 5mg, Chromium picolinate 201.13mcg, equivalent chromium 25mcg, Potassium iodide 130.80mcg, equivalent iodine, 100mcg, Magnesium citrate 154.32 mg, equivalent magnesium 25mg, Selenomethionine 186.29mcg, equivalent selenium 75mcg, Zink citrate dihydrate 77.88mg, equivalent zinc 25 mg, Ubidecarenone (CoQ10) 50mg, Lycopersicon esculentum extract from 1.5g min. dry fruit 15mg, equivalent standardised lycopene 3mg, Colloidal anhydrous silica 12mg
Excipients: ascorbyl palmitate and microcrystalline cellulose
Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For best results, take for 3-4 months prior to conception.
The nutrients in this supplement may interact with drugs, foods and other nutrients.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place. Use only if cap seal is unbroken.